Thursday, May 13, 2010

13 days and counting. . .

Let us never forget who we are in Christ and what He's done for us!!
Believe the truth--which is the Word of God, and do not listen to the lies of the enemy.

Ephesians 1:7
I am forgiven--all my sins are washed in the blood.


2 Corinthians 5:17
I am a new creature.


1 Corinthians 6:19
I am the temple of the Holy Spirit.


Colossians 1:13
I am delivered from the power of darkness.

Ephesians 6:10
I am strong in the Lord.

Ephesians 1:4
I am holy and without blame before Him.

Ephesians 1:6
I am accepted in Christ.

Colossians 1:12
I am qualified to share in His inheritance.

Revelation 21:7
I am victorious.

Romans 6:2,11
I am dead to sin.

Jeremiah 31:3
I am loved with an everlasting love.

John 8:31-33
I am set free!

Colossians 2:12
I am raised up with Christ and seated in the heavenly places.

Romans 8:37
I am more than a conqueror!

1 Thessalonians 1:4
I am beloved of God.

1John 5:18
I am born of God and the evil one does not touch me.

Romans 8:17
I am a joint heir with Christ.

2 Corinthians 5:18
I am reconciled to God.

Deuteronomy 28:2
I am overtaken with blessings!

Ephesians 1:13
I am sealed with the promise of the Holy Spirit.

Colossians 2:10
I am complete in Christ.

Romans 8:1
I am free from condemnation.

Colossians 2:7
I am firmly rooted, built up, strengthened in the faith, and overflowing with thankfulness.

Philippians 1:6
I am being changed into His image.

Philippians 4:19
I have all my needs met by God according to His glorious riches in Christ Jesus.

1 Corinthians 2:16
I have the mind of Christ.

John 6:47
I have everlasting life.

John 10:10
I have abundant life.

Philippians 4:7
I have the peace of God which passes understanding.

Ephesians 2:18
I have access to the Father by one Spirit.

Philippians 4:13
I can do all things through Jesus Christ.

John 14:12
I shall do even greater works than Christ Jesus.

1 John 4:4
I possess the Greater One in me because greater is He in me than he who is in the world.

John 10:14
I know God's voice.

Colossians 1:27
Christ is in me the hope of glory!

© Copyright 2001-2007 :: Women of the Well - Deborah Lovett ::
All rights reserved. Used with permission.

No comments: